The exciting new UNSW Travel Program, MyTravel@UNSW, is being launched for all employees to use from Monday 3 December 2018.
The new MyTravel@UNSW program, launching on 3 December 2018, will efficiently integrate new processes and systems, from preparation through to reconciliation, and significantly improve UNSW duty of care.
Key changes include:
- Automated pre-trip approval (no more TR1 form) with online travel diary, risk management, seamless booking integration
- A UNSW Travel Office, with dedicated travel consultants on the Kensington campus (the MyTravel@UNSW Team) who will provide employees with a price match guarantee
- New intuitive online booking tool ZENO with better hotel rates, UNSW discounts and guidance
- Centrally billed account to ease the reconciliation burden for airfares and accommodation
- New simplified Travel Policy and Procedures along with a new Business Expense Procedure will also be available.
All UNSW employees (professional and academic) are welcome to attend training sessions taking place from 27 November – 7 December 2018. These sessions are designed to help employees navigate the new travel systems and help maximise the benefits of the travel program.
To attend a travel training session, please visit the Travel Website news page. Additional training sessions will be scheduled at the start of 2019; information regarding those sessions will be advised in the New Year.
For further information about MyTravel@UNSW, please access the UNSW Travel website unsw.to/mytravel and use the Contact Us page for support.