The Kensington campus’s UNSW Print Centre relaunches with new partnership.
Formerly Green Print, the UNSW Print Centre are excited to announce their partnership with Konica Minolta. This new affiliation will support the University in its transition to the latest print technology and aligns with UNSW’s sustainability policies and values.
The team are excited to support the UNSW community with their printing requirements, including:
- Basic printing and copying
- Mail out services
- Booklets and bound books
- Marketing material, such as brochures and flyers
- Signage, including posters and pull-up banners
- Stationary, such as business cards, compliments slips and envelopes
- Theses, both hard back and bound
The UNSW Print Centre remains in the same location on level 1, Matthews building.
Feel free to pop in, email or call.
Phone: 02 9835 3222
Hours of operation: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday