The Print Centre on Kensington campus is a convenient and professional service with an extensive range of products.
Located next to the Hospitality Office on Level 1 of the Matthews Building (F23), the Print Centre offers efficient and cost-effective printing services for meetings, conferences, events and more. The product range includes:
- Wide-format posters: A2 to A0, on a range of stocks, including gloss, satin, matte, canvas and fabric
- Pull-up banners: for exhibitions and conferences, which can be produced within two to three working days
- Business cards: UNSW-branded plus non-branded cards are available. Custom finishing includes gloss or matte laminate, rounded corners and more options
- Booklets: and saddle-stitched books, plus perfect-bound books
- Brochures and flyers: expertly printed on a variety of stocks and finishes
- Thesis binding: custom hardcover binding with gold or silver embossing.
Find out more about UNSW Print Centre services, pop in, email or call 02 9835 3222.
Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Log in to post comments