UNSW’s Education Festival returns for its third year from 20–24 November, bringing us together to share good practice and celebrate education at the University.
We invite colleagues from all faculties and divisions to share insights and experiences around the following themes, chosen to challenge and inspire what we do next in education:
- Transformative pedagogies and technologies in online postgraduate education
- The Campus Connection
- Back to the Literature: Learning theories in the age of digital participants
- AI-Enhanced Education: Navigating the future of learning
- Innovative Assessment Design through Creativity, Collaboration and Inclusion
- Engaging Industry in Education
- Wellbeing at UNSW: Connection for support.
Expressions of interest for contributions to the festival are open to all UNSW staff.
Closing date: Sunday, 10 September 2023, 11.59pm