Join UNSW Founders to celebrate the exceptional startups currently participating in the 10x and Health 10x flagship accelerator programs.
Held at 5pm on 28 October and 4 November respectively, UNSW Founders’ 10x and Health 10x Demo Nights will showcase the latest cohort of UNSW startup teams and their innovative ventures.
Delivered digitally, with live networking available at the end of the formalities, the UNSW Founders 10x Accelerator Demo Night will feature presentations from the following industry-agnostic startups:
- Aerologix: A platform that allows the increasing talent pool of drone pilots to complete client missions.
- Amphora Data: A data marketplace and management platform, connects real-time and location-aware information for researchers and innovative companies.
- Bandicoot Imaging Sciences: Provides retailers with a fast and simple way to capture a digital image of the colour and texture of materials and fabrics for website display.
- Block 42: Uses artificial intelligence to develop easy to use and cost effective, 3D animation software to make 3D models and 3D animations.
- Contactile: Provides robots with a human sense of touch, enabling robotic dexterity by using world-leading bio-inspired tactile sensor array.
- PV Master: Specialises in data analysis, providing power forecasting and asset management services for renewable power generation and integration, making renewable energy more predictable, manageable, and profitable.
Health 10x, designed and delivered in partnership with The George Institute for Global Health, will culminate in a Demo Night featuring startups with the potential to improve healthcare in emerging markets and for underserved populations. This year’s line-up includes:
- Docterio: A platform to digitise healthcare in Bangladesh by providing seamless appointment booking and video consultation services.
- Walking Tall Health: A vision and technology to help millions of people with motor impairment to walk.
- MUVi: A mobile device to detect and eliminate germs and improve responses to infectious diseases management.
- 23Strands: Unlocks the power of DNA to provide insights into individuals best suited medication and future risk of disease.
- 4Eyes: A kit that enables an untrained person to test for and dispense prescription spectacles to correct refractive error, the leading cause of blindness in the developing world.