China’s research outputs rivalled that of the USA in 2017. UNSW Library is now providing access to CNKI, a database of Chinese journals published in China, for UNSW staff and students.
Collecting over 10,000 Chinese academic journals, CNKI : China Academic Journals Full-text Database (CJFD) is a large and continuously updated Chinese journal database focusing on technology, policy guidance, popular science and education journals. It covers science, engineering technology, agriculture, philosophy, medicine, humanities and social sciences.
The journals are categorized under 10 series:
- Chemistry/Metallurgy/Environment/Mine Industry
- Architecture/Energy/Traffic/Electro Mechanics
- Medicine & Public Health
- Politics/Military Affairs/Law
- Education & Social Sciences
- Electronics Technology & Information Science
- Economics & Management.
Access to CNKI : China Academic Journals Full-text Database (CJFD) is via the UNSW Library collection.