The CommBank branch will be permanently closed from Tuesday 6 July 2021.
Commonwealth Bank (CommBank) has decided to permanently close its branch located on the UNSW Kensington campus from 12pm Tuesday 6 July. The branch will not reopen.
The ATMs located at this branch will also close from 12pm on Tuesday 6 July 2021. The other CommBank ATMs located on campus will remain open.
The Kensington campus has six other ATMs:
- University Terraces – CommBank | Westpac | Redi
- Quad food court – CommBank
- Morven Brown – Redi
- Mathews food court – Westpac
You can also visit the Post Office on campus, located on Library Road, for transactions such as withdrawals, deposits and bill payments.
The closest CommBank branches are located at:
- Kingsford – 494 Anzac Parade
- Randwick – 92-94 Belmore Road
- Maroubra - Pacific Square Shopping Centre, 737 Anzac Parade
- Westfield Eastgardens - Bunnerong Road